Best Russian Dating Site review
Russian brides awards Best review site
Best Secure Dating site review
Best Match Bride dating site review
Best Cupid Ukraine dating site review
Best Trust Amore dating site review
Best Flirt Ukraine dating site review

featured on:

Featured on media
Characteristics Belgian Women

What Are The Characteristics Of Belgian Women?

Have you ever thought about dating Belgian women? If so, before starting your efforts to woo a stunning Belgian woman, it’s worth considering the characteristics of Belgian women and a little about Belgian culture and history to help you feel comfortable and at home. Belgium is located in Western Europe and has been populated for a long time; indeed, Belgium is well-known internationally for its medieval towns and stunning architecture. The country is also the NATO and the European Union headquarters, making it very politically powerful. It was originally part of the Netherlands but gained independence in 1839 (after its declaration in 1830) and has remained a separate entity ever since. However, the country’s official languages are still Dutch, French, and German – a remnant of immigration into the country and from when it was allied with the Netherlands. In the modern-day, the country operates as a Federal parliamentary constitutional monarchy; the current monarch is King Philippe, who has ruled since 2013, and the current prime minister is Alexander de Croo. The country has a Federal Parliament legislature and is heavily split into three distinct regions: Flemish, Walloon, and the Brussels-Capital Region.

However, the population of Belgium is lower than some other European countries; it was estimated in 2020 by WorldBank that the population of Belgian women and men was just 11.56 million. However, due to the country’s size, it is very densely populated, with around 376 people per square kilometer. Nevertheless, even though the country is relatively busy in population terms, Belgian women and men are fortunate to enjoy a gratifying life in terms of quality of life, owing to their high rank on the Human Development Index. Belgium is estimated as very high and is the 17th highest country worldwide regarding the quality of life. This fact is backed up by the impressive per capita GDP of over $61,000 – making Belgian households the 18th richest internationally. As such, if you have been thinking of dating a Belgian woman, there could be countless opportunities for a move to Belgium.

Approximately 67.3% of the population is Belgian women – around 7 to 8 million people – are Belgian in ethnicity. The remaining 32.7% are comprised of other nationalities. This statistic means that summarising the characteristics of all Belgian women can be difficult, as many women in Belgium have different cultural influences additionally. However, most Belgian women are naturally pretty, often preferring to forego large amounts of makeup in favor of a cleaner-cut look. Most Belgian women, on average, are often petite, with a slender figure, and usually only around 5″ 1 in height. They often have very fair skin and dirty or pale blonde hair, with typical Belgian women having brown eyes – however, blue eyes are the most preferred eye color in Belgium. However, they will generally still do their best to look as good as possible for their partners, putting in extra effort in everything they do. As such, you can count on Belgian women to try to please you, no matter what. Living in Belgium is similar to other northern European countries such as GermanyDenmark, and the Netherlands.

Characteristics Of Belgian Women Regarding Family?

Characteristics Of Belgian Women Regarding Education?

Characteristics Of Belgian Women Regarding Religion?

Characteristics Of Belgian Women Regarding Mentality?

Top 5 Best Agencies



join for free



join for free



join for free



join for free



join for free